About the company:
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
- Degree: BE/BTech (All Streams) from 2015 batch
- The participants should have scored an aggregate of 60% & above in their current degree.( Irrespective of the region)
- Backlogs: No standing backlogs
- Gap year: Maximum 1 year gap in education
- Good pH score
- The candidate should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or CIO card in case of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan & Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
IT Operations professionals support infrastructure operations and/or manage delivery for IT production systems and services based on operational requirements and service agreements.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent written communication skills with email etiquettes.
- Fundamental Technical know-how on system trouble shooting.
- Must be agreeing to work in shifts 24x7.
- Must be agreeing to relocate for project deployment to any part of India as on when required.
- Must agree to take up IS related roles – i.e Compute/Workplace/Security/Network.
- Resources may be deployed as Technologist to respond to the incidents / issues reported by Customer predominantly through Voice Interaction and also through email, chat & remote support.
13th February - Delhi (Completed)
12th March - Kolkata
Fixed component: Rs 290,323
Individual Performance Bonus (IPB) earning potential : 8.5%
Annual Total earning potential: Rs 315,000
- Women candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Though this is not a BPO job, but you are expected to work in 24x7 environment
- You should be flexible in terms of joining location.