About the company:
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
- Degree: BE/BTech (Any stream) / MCA from 2014 batch from Universities located in India only
- Eligibility score: Minimum 60% at BE/BTech level
- Exception for Maharashtra region universities: 55% and above at BE/BTech level
- Backlogs: No standing backlogs
- Good pH score
Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or CIO card. Bhutan & Nepal nationals are allowed to work in India without a need for obtaining a Visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work Visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India.
Following candidates are encouraged to apply:
1. Candidates from IITs / BITS / NITs / ISM Dhanbad / IIITs and equivalent colleges.
Note: You should be flexible in terms of joining location.
29th & 30th November - Bangalore
Not receiving job updates in your mail? Subscribe here.
Already subscribed? Please check SPAM folder regularly and mark eLitmus mails as NOT SPAM to receive them directly in your inbox.