About the company:
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
- Degree: BE/BTech (All Streams) / MCA from 2014 batch
- Eligibility Score: Minimum 60% and above at highest degree level
- Exception for Maharashtra region colleges/universities: 55% and above at highest degree Level
- Backlogs: No standing backlogs
- Good pH score
- Students who have undergone IT training in areas like Unix / Oracle/ MySQL / Routers, Switches, Firewall etc (ex Cisco) . Please update the same by logging into your account and visiting Profile->Professional Tab and filling up the certifications and skills section.
Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or CIO card. Bhutan & Nepal Nationals are allowed to work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India
Successful applications will work with Accenture Infrastructure Outsourcing (IO). IO Global Delivery is responsible for the day-to-day provision of long-term infrastructure outsourcing services to multiple clients as part of a global shared team. IO provides the ongoing management and/or improvement of activities related to a part or to the whole of a technical infrastructure (e.g. information systems, security, telecommunications networks, etc.), allowing companies to focus on their core business and competencies.
- 3rd May: Delhi
- 24th May: Kolkata
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good Attitude and willingness to learn.
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Familiarity with Operating System / knowledge of system commands and structures – Windows or UNIX.
- Familiarity with of RDBMS Management – Oracle or MySQL
- Familiarity with Networking concepts – Routers, Switches, Firewall etc.
- Perform activities related to technical maintenance and administration of the IT Infrastructure
- Provide basic OS support, Database and network & backup support
- Provide proactive monitoring and troubleshooting of the Landscape
- Execute projects when requested
- Ensure all proper change management and problem management processes are followed
- Share knowledge and lessons learned
- Compile statistics & graphs for monthly reports to show trends and optimize systems
- Assist in the definition and implementation of process improvement
1. Though this is not a BPO job, but you are expected to work in 24x7 environment
2. The evaluation locations are tentative and are subject to change
Note: For Kolkata evaluation location, most of the candidates will be assigned Kolkata as a job location.