About the company:
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 249,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Accenture Delivery Centers for Technology in India:
We know technology – inside out. Now that technology is driving business performance like never before, what better place for the world's leading companies and government departments to come to when they need a strategic advantage? The sheer scale of our technology capabilities and client engagements differentiates us from most other companies. Many of our clients are global organizations, so we build systems that operate across several countries and even continents, creating the digital infrastructure of business today. The Accenture Delivery Centers for Technology in India are not only a vital strategic node but also some of the largest of Delivery Centers in our global delivery network.
- BE/BTech from 2013 batch (CSE, IT, EEE & ECE)
- 60% (or) equivalent CGPA and above - aggregate till the last semester without any standing backlogs.
- Good pH score
- Must be from one of these colleges : BIT Mesra, BITS Pilani, DTU Delhi, HBTI Kanpur, IIITs (Allahabad, Delhi, Gwalior, Hyderabad), NITs (Allahabad, Bhopal, Calicut, Durgapur, Hamirpur, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jamshedpur, Kurukshetra, Nagpur, Patna, Raipur, Rourkela, Silchar, Srinagar, Surat, Surathkal, Trichy, Warangal), NSIT Delhi, Thapar Patiala
Who we are looking for:
We are looking young aspiring consulting resources who wish to join our pool of experts as Technical Architects and Technology Consultants at Accenture's Delivery Centers for Technology in India. They should have the following skills:
- Highly-developed analytical/problem solving abilities
- First-rate communication skills (written, oral and presentation)
- Confidence and presence
- The ability to produce high quality outputs
- The ability to adapt ideas/solutions to new problems
- A proactive, entrepreneurial and risk-taking attitude
The majority of our consulting resources are client-facing, high performing individuals who are masters in industry and business services and fluent in architecture. They know how to deliver to our clients using their commercial insight and technical expertise.
Note: Applications from colleges already covered for this program during campus visits will not be considered for this drive.
Not receiving job updates in your mail? Subscribe here.
Already subscribed? Please check SPAM folder regularly and mark eLitmus mails as NOT SPAM to receive them directly in your inbox.