About the Company:
Established in 2020, Tata Electronics Private Limited is a greenfield manufacturing venture from the Tata Group that aims to take precision manufacturing to new heights within the country and add new value to the Make in India moniker. We have grown rapidly from 223 employees to 14,000 employees in less than two years, and the future looks bright.
The opportunity to create history doesn’t come every day. However, if you join us at Tata Electronics, this is exactly what you will be setting out to do! You will have the unique opportunity to handle novel manufacturing processes and get hands-on with cutting-edge capabilities.
The TEPL story is incomplete without a firm commitment to social upliftment. It is our vision to create a responsible and inclusive socio-economic footprint that brings the community along. To that end, we are looking to complete our target of hiring 10,000 women operators from rural Indian villages.
- 2024 batch of BE/BTech (Mechanical/Production/Mechatronics/Electronics/EEE and related branches)
- No backlogs
- Good pH score
- Your college should allow for final-semester internships as you are expected to do the same with the company.
- During internship stipend will be ₹ 30,000 per month along with accommodation & transport facility.
- Upon successful completion of internship, based on the performance and availability of positions, CTC offered will be 7 LPA including joining bonus.
- Candidates who are shortlisted based on their performance in the pH test and technical test will be invited for a two-day boot camp at the Tata Electronics Hosur plant.
- The first step in the boot camp will be repeat of test/assessments.
- After the test, you will undergo a set of interviews, including HR interviews, as part of the selection process.
- Travel fare will be reimbursed by Tata Electronics to all the candidates who undergo a complete two-day boot camp.
- Accommodation for the candidates will be provided by Tata Electronics during the two-day boot camp.
- These benefits are for the candidate only and not for accompanying members.