About the company:
GeekyAnts is a design and development studio specializing in building efficient digital solutions for web and mobile. We leverage technology to drive innovations and have helped many industries revolutionize their processes. Being early adopters of many niche tech stacks, we have expertise in using cutting-edge technologies like React, React Native, Flutter, Angular Vue, NodeJS, Python, and Svelte to name some.
GeekyAnts has worked with 500+ clients around the globe, delivering tailored solutions to a wide array of industries. We have also been the trusted tech partners of some of the world’s top corporate giants and have also helped small and mid-sized companies realize their vision and transform digitally through research and collaboration.
We are passionate about technology because of which our mission is to empower everyone to build things with our exclusive range of products while also offering services ranging from web and mobile development, UI/UX design, DevOps, QA, and API development to business analysis, product management, delivery, and support, amongst other things. We’re also a global company with offices in the UK and the United States.
- Marketplace React Native : Your one-stop shop for trusted React Native apps and components.
- NativeBase Startup+ : A bundle of 80+ screens which can help you ship your apps faster on both native and web platforms.
- NativeBase : An open-source UI library offering accessible React Native components for mobile and web platforms.
- TopGeek : An automated platform streamlining all your hiring processes from start to end.
- BuilderX : A design tool that writes React Native code for you, BuilderX also offers a Mac app for desktop to replace your traditional UX tools.
We, at GeekyAnts, do more than merely develop software products! Our geeks love to play around with the latest technologies and have overcome challenges by experimenting and creating innovative products. Come join us and build things. Cheers!
- 2022 & 2023 batch BE/ BTech (CS/ IT/ ECE related branches) / MCA
- Good academic track record
- High pH Score
Join eLitmus groups to start getting consistent updates on High-Quality Jobs that are relevant for you - elitmus.com/subscribe_groups
Frontend Software Engineer at GeekyAnts, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using popular web technologies. You will work closely with other engineers, clients and product teams to ensure the development and seamless integration of user-facing elements.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability while ensuring application security.
- Collaborate with product design and backend teams to create a seamless and interactive user experience.
- Work with product management to understand, clarify, and shape requirements, and to provide technology and design options.
- Participate in code reviews to maintain a high-quality codebase.
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues.
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field. [2022 & 2023 batch]
- Fresh graduates are welcome. However, any previous internship experience related to software development, especially with frontend technologies, is a plus.
- Solid understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and a strong desire to learn and keep up with the latest trends in frontend development.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- The Agreement tenure will be for 18 months from the date of joining.
- The company spends considerable effort in training new employees through direct mentoring by senior folks.
- Only candidates willing to commit to 18 months of tenure need to apply.
- We understand that despite having state-of-the-art proctoring systems for remote tests, few of the candidates engaging in malpractices go undetected.
- Therefore, on or before the date of joining, all the selected candidates will be administered the pH Test again in person at GeekyAnts' office in Bangalore prior to joining
- Selection rounds will be schedule in bangalore office of geekyants and only candidates willing to come bangalore for selection process should apply for the job.