Are you a motivated and curious engineer looking out to work with the "heppest" and most happening companies in the world? If you are, read on.
- Candidates need to visit RAPIDD at their Bangalore office on a later date for the final round of interview. (No exemptions will be made).
- If selected, candidates need to join RAPIDD in-premise at their Bangalore office. It is work from office only.
About the company:
RAPIDD Technologies is the Indian arm of the Rare Crew family.
Rare Crew is a global software company with a reputation for delivering high-quality tailor-made IT solutions. Our goal is to be the most reliable and go-to partner for clients that need sophisticated solutions for their operations and business development.
Our solutions help multinational enterprises that are at the forefront of innovation, as well as medium businesses with ambitions to grow. Rare Crew was founded in 2011, and during our 11 years on the global market, we have delivered many successful projects. Quality service and excellent results are our utmost priority, which is why we always go the extra mile for our clients.
Our Rare Crew teams include more than 150 highly qualified and talented developers, project managers, UX/UI designers, testers, business analysts, and specialists who do their best to deliver services to the highest standard every time. With team players from all over the globe, our diversity of approaches and experiences is one of our greatest assets. If you share our values and find the company benefits appealing, are you game to join our team?
- 2022 / 21/ 20 batch BE / BTech/ MTech / MCA
- Good academic record
- Good pH score
Join eLitmus groups to start getting consistent updates on High-Quality Jobs that are relevant for you - elitmus.com/subscribe_groups
RAPIDD Technologies is looking for results-driven software engineers from 2022, 2021, 2020 batches to join our international development team. You will work on the development of solutions for various industries such as news and media, sports and talent management, fashion and entertainment, and others. We are interested to speak to enthusiastic developers who have experience or are willing to make a career either in the backend, frontend, or database development.
The day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Creates and designs project plans and standards
- Coordinates with the project manager the creation of schedules and technical directions
- Creates qualitative reports and assessments of existing and new software products
- Develops high-level system design programs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents
- Identifies, prioritizes, and executes tasks in the software development cycle
- Develops tools and applications by producing clean to efficient code
- Assists in the integration of application components
- Participates in the execution and documentation of necessary tests to ensure that the application meets the client's requirements
- Collaborates with internal teams
Skills we are looking for:
- Excellent Problem-Solving skills & Logical Thinking
- Readily hands-on and "techy" habits
- Great spoken and written communication skills
- Self-starter, team player
- High levels of ethics, commitment & responsibility
- Be enthusiastic about learning and seeking out challenges for yourself
- At least 0-2 yrs. experience with the following or willingness to learn:
- Back-end: C#, MS SQL, AutoFac, Repository pattern.
- Database: SQL, stored procedures
- Others: ASP.NET MVC, REST, Microsoft Azure.
Work in our team includes:
- Working with the latest technologies to create, develop and implement top-class business solutions.
- Working in an open environment where everyone’s ideas are heard, the news is promptly shared, and everyone offers and asks for help.
- Working in a collaborative and supportive community that believes in work/life balance.
People are our most valuable asset. At Rare Crew, we are all about creating a truly special synergy within our teams through the values we show and the benefits we offer. To be at your peak performance, we believe your work/life balance must be respected, along with your individuality and mental health.
Our benefits reflect these views :
- Generous referral bonus
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) activities
- The fast-paced project environment, where you can work on interesting and challenging tasks
- Excellent teamwork, mentoring, and support system
- Extra performance-based bonuses
- Additional loyalty holidays
- Team building activities
- During in premise internship,
- Stipend will be ₹ 22k-25k per month during the first four months of the internship
- Service Agreement:
- The Agreement tenure will be for 24 months(Plus 4 months of internship).
- Post completion of the internship, you shall be absorbed/converted based on your performance & your salary will be 4.8 lakhs to 5 lakhs per annum plus bonus which will be 5 lakhs to 5.2 lakhs per annum.
- The company spends considerable effort in training new interns/employees through direct mentoring by senior folks.
- Only candidates willing to commit to 24 + 4 months of tenure need to apply.
- In case the candidate leaves before completing 24 + 4 months with RAPIDD, ₹2,00,000 training cost shall be fully recovered from the candidate.
- We understand that despite having state-of-the-art proctoring systems for remote tests, few of the candidates engaging in malpractices go undetected.
- Therefore, on or before the date of joining, all the tests which a candidate had taken in remote mode as part of the selection process may be administered in person again