Why eLitmus recommends Mountblue
Most past hires have reported
- Great tech exposure which gives early boost to your career
- In 3 years they are mostly at CTC upwards of ₹ 15 lakh
High stipend during studies only
- Earn stipend of ₹33,400 from fourth month though your engineering/MCA is not complete
MountBlue is a launching pad for people looking to add a major boost to their software engineering career at starting itself. MountBlue helps companies (primarily product startups) with their entry-level tech hiring needs. They run coding boot camps for entry-level developers on the most popular web and mobile technologies, and then find them rewarding software careers in startups. Their developers are now employees in some of the most well-known startups in India - from bootstrapped upstarts to unicorns. Some of their customers are Razorpay, Zomato, Rivigo, Freshworks, OkCredit, Acko, Naukri, DailyHunt, Great Learning, Homelane, Instamojo, Magicpin etc. They work with ~180 startups and this is an ever-growing number. You can read what others have said about them in Glassdoor. Also, check out the FAQs for more information
- BE/ B Tech/ M Tech/ MCA from 2023 batch
- pH score Mandatory
- College should allow immediate joining as interns - the internship will be in premise and not remote
Join eLitmus groups to start getting consistent updates on High-Quality Jobs that are relevant for you - elitmus.com/subscribe_groups
Who should apply?
- Product company aspirants
- It is well known that product companies give better growth
- So all with offers from mass recruiters should apply
- Coders at heart but without job
- As long as you can write a working program in any language you should apply
- Mostly probably in two years you will be way ahead of candidates hired even at salaries like ₹ 8 lakh !!
Selected candidates will go through an extensive 12 weeks training program and on successfully completing the requirements of the program will be offered the role of a Software Development Engineer.
- Work in a team to develop, compile, test, debug & deploy software
- Ensure close to 100% timely & defect-free software deployments
- Write documentation for the software and APIs
- Support software during production and provide hot fixes
Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Eagerness to learn new technologies
- You will get the opportunity to interact with and learn from the CTOs and Directors of Engineering of leading technology startups in India
- Perfect launchpad for a high flying career in technology
- Company spends considerable effort in training new employees through direct mentoring by senior folks. Candidates willing to commit to 15 months of continued employment need only apply.
- In case the candidate leaves before completing 15 months with Mountblue Technologies, ₹ 200,000 is the training cost which is fully recoverable
- After initial 3 months of training, you will be deputed to any one of the following locations - Bangalore/ Delhi/ Mumbai/ Pune/ Hyderabad/ Chennai. Candidate preferences will be taken into consideration
- For first three months (training), stipend of 15,000 a month,
- Next 12 months stipend - 33.4k per month (4.01 Lakh total)
- Compensation after 15 months of stipend will be totally dependent on your performance and has varied. It is typically in range of 8 to 12 lakh.
- Round 1 - Online Coding challenge test ( take from home )
- Round 2 - Interviews at Bangalore / NCR location
- Shortlisted candidates need to visit Mountblue Technologies's at their Bangalore/ NCR offices at a later date for interviews (No exemptions will be made)
Social Media Links: