About the Company:
Trellix is a global company redefining the future of cybersecurity. The company’s open and native extended detection and response (XDR) platform helps organizations confronted by today’s most advanced threats gain confidence in the protection and resilience of their operations. Trellix’s security experts, along with an extensive partner ecosystem, accelerate technology innovation through machine learning and automation to empower over 40,000 business and government customers. More at https://trellix.com.
- 2022 / 21 BE / BTech / ME / MTech
- CS / IT / ECE / Telecommunication related branches
- Good academic track record with a minimum of 7 GPA or 70% in final year
- Good pH score
- Understand domain, products, and get familiar with the codebase and improve programming skills
- Get trained on core and futuristic technologies and work on application of the same in the projects assigned.
- The primary role would be to learn the codebase, write code for a given modules and unit tests, attend design meetings, fix bugs, and assist the team in all design-related tasks
- Strong understanding of C++, Data Structures
- Good understanding of Operating systems and network fundamentals.
- Command over basic concepts of Linux, macOS, Scripting and Design patterns will be an added plus
- Passion for solving problems and providing workable solutions
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualize processes and outcomes
- Strong communication skills. Good listener and ability to articulate issues/discussion at hand
- Opportunity exists both in Development and SDET role. Candidates need to choose their preferred role while applying.
- Only those that are available to join immediately need to apply.