About the Company:
Engagedly Inc. is a fast-paced global software product organisation. We make a difference to our clients by ensuring their workforce is meaningfully engaged. This niche space is attracting attention from candidates who want to explore and learn more about the people domain.
- 2022 batch BE / BTech (All Branches)
- Good academic record
- Good pH score
With our revolutionary product for Progressive Performance Management, we’re solving multiple problems associated with Traditional Performance Management programs. As a Full Stack Developer, you’ll be at the heart of our company - The Engineering Team. You’ll be tasked with devising solutions and building things from scratch. Occasionally, you’ll help the Quality Assurance Team by squashing those annoying bugs!
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integration of user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and technical documentation
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into the design.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has a knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code & understanding of its syntax and nuances
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC and RESTful APIs
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. Git, Bitbucket)
- Familiarity with issue tracking tools like JIRA
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- We follow a hybrid work model where employees are required to work in office for 2 days a week (on average). If hired, candidates should be willing to relocate to Bangalore.