About the Company:
Workflowlabs is backed by an engineering team with decades of product engineering and solution delivery experience in challenging verticals. They are building solutions to everyday problems faced in the media & broadcast industry.
- 0 - 1 year experienced BSc / BE / BTech / BCA / MCA (All branches)
- Good academic track record
- Coordinate with Vendors & software support team during installation of the product:
- Log support issues with Vendors on client behalf and coordinate on the ticket closure
- Maintain a database of all the equipment dispatched to customers. Track warranties
- Install OS and utilities
- Network issues troubleshooting (Any networking certificated welcome)
- Maintain office infrastructure (Wishlist requirement)
- Good English email writing skills
- The company spends considerable effort in training new employees through direct mentoring by senior folks.
- You need to apply only if you are willing to commit for 24 months.
- Performance evaluation is done after the completion of the 1st year.