About the Company:
Workflowlabs is backed by an engineering team with decades of product engineering and solution delivery experience in challenging verticals. They are building solutions to everyday problems faced in the media & broadcast industry.
- 0 -1 year experienced MBA (Digital Marketing Specialization)
- Good academic track record
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence, Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Proven working knowledge of Digital Marketing
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g. DART, Atlas)
- Managing SEO/SEM
- Knowledge of A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- The company spends considerable effort in training new employees through direct mentoring by senior folks.
- You need to apply only if you are willing to commit for 24 months.
- Performance evaluation is done after the completion of the 1st year.