About the company:
Codezin is an IT company based out of Salt Lake, Kolkata, and a member of NASSCOM. Codezin is an "award-winning" IT and mobile Solutions provider helping businesses form an innovative digital strategy to grow their brand using superior technology and highly researched interactive design. Trusted by some of the leading corporates across the globe like Telsys, Tata Steel, Shree Cement and J.K. Cement to name a few, Codez has consistently helped corporates in creating world-class end-user experiences. Founded only in 2009, it has all the things that are synonymous with a start-up work culture like flexible work hours, no dress code and lots of caffeine to help you achieve the highest levels of creativity and innovation.
- 2022 / 21 batch BE / BTech (CS / IT / Electronics related branches) / BCA
- Good academic record
- pH score
- Write and create code for new and existing programs.
- Preference will be given to those who have participated in any coding contest, and have a repository with more than 50 commits.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Ability to program in languages such as C++, Java (J2EE), XML, PHP, Python, etc. (anyone language will do, all are a bonus)
- Knowledge of developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL, and ORM technologies
- Detail-oriented and calm
- An analytical mindset and critical thinker
- Demonstrable ability to discover and fix errors in code
- Willing to go the extra mile to finish their work, being a night owl is a plus
- There is a 6 month lock-in period.