Be part of the change. Join Sinopé.
Sinopé Technologies conceives the smart house of tomorrow. A house that communicates, evolves and responds to consumers' needs by offering them a unique environment in which they can control all their connected devices. The Sinopé house goes beyond simple compatibility. Its platforms and products are made for each other and offer exceptional performance. We design smart thermostats for the widest variety of heating systems as well as lighting, specialized control and water damage protection solutions. Several other products are in development. We also create platforms and smart devices for various renowned companies in North America. You probably already use products of Sinopé Technologies without even knowing it.
- 2022 / 21 batch BE/B.Tech (CS/IT)
- Good academics
- Excellent pH score
- Participate in the choice of solutions and technologies;
- Produce quality code following best practices and current design patterns, as well as current design patterns, procedures and IT standards;
- Ensure the security and stability of the various modules;
- Diagnose and resolve problematic usage situations;
- Validate programmed functions through unit testing;
- Define or participate in the definition of the content of key project objectives;
- Work in an agile environment and contribute to the success and agility of the team.
- Collaborative, resourceful and autonomous;
- Customer Focus;
- Proven oral and written communication skills;
- Versatile and team player;
- Good analytical skills;
- Organized and meticulous.
- Experience with Angular/React and NodeJS
- Experience with Database Technologies such as SQL/NoSQL(MongoDB), Redis
- Knowledge of REST architecture
- Experience in writing unit tests and benchmarking
- Knowledge of version/source control systems(GIT), Code Reviews
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced Agile development(Scrum) environment
- English and French(Asset).
- Native Android and IOS application design experience
- Knowledge of AWS environment
- Knowledge of DevOps
- Familiarity with Linux environment
- Knowledge of AMQP/RabbitMQ broker
What we offer:
- A dynamic and fast-paced environment where decisions are made efficiently;
- The opportunity to work with a multidisciplinary team;
- The opportunity to evolve in a high-growth market in a stimulating environment.
- CTC: ₹ 11.5 Lakhs
- Full-time compensation will be ₹ 9,00,000 per annum + ₹ 2,50,000 Joining Bonus
- Joining bonus distributed as ₹ 62,500 every 6 months
- Selected candidates will have the possibility to move on-site (Canada) after one year of FTE service
- Sinope will be happy to help employees with the relocation.
- 2022 batch selected candidates need to join as interns immediately and would be converted to full time once they graduate or on 1st Aug 2022 (whichever is later)
- Stipend during internship would be ₹ 30,000 per month