Why eLitmus recommends Mountblue
Most past hires have reported
- Great tech exposure which gives early boost to your career
- In 3 years they are mostly at CTC upwards of ₹ 15 lakh
Mountblue: a great opportunity to get back in race
- Ones stuck in mass recruiters
- Huge learning, faster Growth
- 90+% past hires reach salaries like 15 lakh within 3 years - which rarely happens in mass recruiters
- Plus benefit of better work content
- Core branches engineer OR Searching first job
- Should know basic coding and you will get such great exposure that you will be set for a fast track growth path
- Government job aspirants wanting to make career in IT
- Learn coding, prove you have good problem solving and all set
- Women looking to get back to workforce
- You may or may not have the past track record of having coded
- Just make sure you can code now and you are all set
Mountblue has unique training where in it can transform its hires into high performing workforce. Best part - it does not charge you for training but pays you and then absorbs you.
It believes in giving fair opportunity to talent with potential and intiative. So go ahead take intiative, learn and practice some coding. You will be all set for a great career courtesy eLitmus and Mountblue
MountBlue is a launching pad for people looking to start their software engineering careers in India. MountBlue helps companies (primarily product startups) with their entry-level tech hiring needs. They run coding boot camps for entry-level developers on the most popular web and mobile technologies, and then find them rewarding software careers in startups. Their developers are now employees in some of the most well-known startups in India - from bootstrapped upstarts to unicorns. Some of their customers are Razorpay, Zomato, Rivigo, Freshworks, OkCredit, Acko, Naukri, DailyHunt, Great Learning, Homelane, Instamojo, Magicpin etc. They work with ~180 startups and this is an ever-growing number. You can read what others have said about them in Glassdoor. Also, check out the FAQs for more information
- BE/ B Tech/ M Tech/ MCA from 2016-2021 batch
- pH score Mandatory
- 2022 batch students should NOT apply to this job - they will be considered in future. If you apply to this job ad - it means you do not know how to read instructions and will not be considered in future.
Selected candidates will go through an extensive 12 weeks training program and on successfully completing the requirements of the program will be offered the role of a Software Development Engineer.
- Work in a team to develop, compile, test, debug & deploy software
- Ensure close to 100% timely & defect-free software deployments
- Write documentation for the software and APIs
- Support software during production and provide hot fixes
Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Eagerness to learn new technologies
- You will get the opportunity to interact with and learn from the CTOs and Directors of Engineering of leading technology startups in India
- Perfect launchpad for a high flying career in technology
- Company spends considerable effort in training new employees through direct mentoring by senior folks. Candidates willing to commit to 15 months of continued employment need only apply.
- After initial 3 months of training, you will be deputed to any one of the following locations - Bangalore/ Delhi/ Mumbai/ Pune/ Hyderabad/ Chennai. Candidate preferences will be taken into consideration
- For first three months (training), 15,000 a month,
- Next 12 months - 33.4k per month (4.01 Lakh total)
- Compensation after 15 months will be totally dependent on your performance and has varied between 8 to 12 lakh.
Social Media Links: