About the Company:
Yodlee is seeking talented and passionate Engineers in the Information Analytics and Engineering team teams to innovate & build the next-generation aggregation platform powering Yodlee’s suite of financial products.
- 2021 / 20 batch BE / BTech (CS / IT / ECE / EEE)
- Good academic record
- Good pH score
Roles and responsibilities:
- Analyze business requirements and suggest solutions leading to the design, development, test and delivery of software to meet the set goals
- Improve system quality by identifying issues and common patterns, Unit Test and Fix defects.
- Build new, reusable components and optimize them for maximum performance
- Build good rapport with various Project stakeholders i.e Technical Product managers, QA, Scrum Master, Dev Manager, SRE and users
- Coordinate with architects and business experts across the application to translate objectives into innovative solutions
- Develop code with established standards/best practices around security, scalability and performance.
Desired technical skills:
- Core Java, J2EE and Spring Framework
- HTML, Java Script, JSON, Reactjs & Redux , Responsive design , UI/UX experience is desirable
- SQL, PL/SQL, XML, AJAX, Kafka
- Web services and Restful services is a plus
- High quality in Java coding standards and test-driven development.
- Good understanding and ability to work with Agile practices
- Self-Motivated and ability able to work independently
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualize systems and outcomes.
- A passion for solving problems and providing effective solutions
- Outstanding all-round communication skills and ability to work collaboratively
Note: Candidates who can join immediately should only apply.