First Advantage (FA) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for screening, verifications, safety and compliance related to human capital. FA delivers innovative solutions and insights that help customers manage risk and hire the best talent.
- First Advantage’s products and solutions help companies protect their brands and provide safe environments for their customers.
- FA supports over 30,000 clients worldwide, with offices in 25 locations and a staff of 4,200 employees throughout North America, Europe, India and Asia. Our 75+ million background screens annually completed in 2020 cover 200+countries and territories.
- We promise to strive for the best possible solutions for our customers, our aim is to deliver
- Best Applicant Experience
- Fastest Time to Hire
- Leading Technology and Analytics
- Largest Global Capabilities
- Best in class Information Security Organization – ISO 27001 Certified and ISO 9001:2015 Certified.
- 2020/21 batch BE/ BTech(CS/IT related)/MCA
- Good academics
- Good pH score
Are you excited about creating the unknown? Are you serious about fun? Do you constantly seek out learning opportunities?
At First Advantage, we are looking for talent who are solution-oriented problem solvers, creative yet open to collaborating, and team players who also thrive in bringing their best to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume and we will invite you for a first chat to find out more about becoming an awesome addition to our team!
- Junior Engineer will be key member of global quality assurance team adding new functionality to First Advantage's key products and solutions.
- You will use automated frameworks to build scalable reliable testing functionality for First Advantage's core products and solutions
- You will use strong communication skills to work cross-functionally with teams globally.
- You will gain real world experience and get exposure to agile development and testing.
- You will work on high-volume, security intensive applications, you will write and execute manual test cases, create test automation, and run regression tests
- You are a passionate, performance-driven individual and loves to understand the “Why”, takes pride in your work
- You are an excellent team player and takes ownership of your work and contributes to Team Success.
- You are a self-starter and quick learner.
- You have a positive attitude and real passion for learning