Advarra is a research compliance company that provides institutional review board review, institutional bio-safety review, GxP and Human Research Protection Program consulting as well as integrated technology solutions to facilitate the conduct of research. Advarra’s client base is broad and includes pharmaceutical companies, biotech companies, institutions, hospitals as well as clinics and private physician offices.
- 2020/21 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT)
- Great pH score
- Good academic record
Job Description :
- To design, code and deploy web-enabled clinical trial/data management software which are part of Advarra
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing, coding and deploying web enabled clinical trial management software by:
- Developing web-based systems built using Java EE technologies in a multi-tiered environment including working with front-end components, business logic, workflow logic, backend systems as well as integration endpoints.
- Perform implementation of cases under mentoring and guidance of more experienced engineers.
- Studying information needs, conferring with users/focus groups, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Documenting and demonstrating solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Determining operational feasibility through analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Utilizing software engineering tools such as configuration management systems, build processes, and debuggers in the software development process.
- Adhering to Advarra coding standards and in accordance with applicable software development methodology and release processes.
- Working with Quality Assurance including functional performance and deployment issues.
- Performing technical root cause analysis and outline corrective action for given problems.
- Collaborating and adding value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions.
- Working collaboratively and professionally with other Advarra team (QA, PM, Support) members to achieve customer goals.
- Maintain Professional and Technical knowledge by:
- Attending internal and external training.
- Reviewing professional publications.
- Participating in professional networks and/or organizations
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming Language concepts using Java
- Good communication skills
Good to Have
- RDBMS concepts and experience with SQL queries
Key Personal Attributes:
- Able to work effectively in an environment notable for complex, sometimes contradictory information.
- Capable at planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Adept at learning quickly, applying insights from past efforts to new situations.
- An effective communicator, capable of determining how best to reach different audiences and executing communications based on that understanding.
- Self-motivated and proactive.Potential ability to lead by example