About the Company:
TriSys is a next-generation Technology Company that offers Solutions, Consulting practices in the field of Mobile Apps, Web Application Services, Business Intelligence / Analytics, Cloud Services, and IoT. Our extensive Domain & Management expertise to deliver innovative, future-ready, technology solutions has been our key strength.
Our capabilities and unique offerings to build and deliver end-to-end enterprise solutions to clients from start-ups to Fortune 500companies have made us a successful business enterprise in a short span of time. TriSys has successfully delivered 100+ high business impact solutions to clients across the USA, Australia, Europe, Africa, and India. We shall stretch our goal “Across & Beyond” to surpass customer’s expectations.
- Career in the next-gen technologies
- Global customer exposure
- Multi skill roles as part of succession planning
- Opportunity for Learning and Growth
- Work from Home
- New Box thinking
At TriSys we firmly believe teamwork, collective responsibility, and integrity as our core value systems. We merit individuals to their unique skills and expertise and facilitate their growth. Transformation is an essential part of our success as we strive to adapt to change in the new business environment.
TriSys Management firmly believes that employees are its most valuable assets and need to be trusted, nurtured, and respected. We strive for the overall people's well-being, Career Development, Respect for Organizational Values and Integrity, Respect for individuals thereby making TriSys a preferred company to work and be associated with.
Be a part of a young energetic team that will provide & nurture you with an enriching career, learning, and fun environment.
TriSys aims towards -
- Innovative Business Solutions ….
- Profitability & Growth……
- Nurturing Minds and Building careers
- 2021 batch BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA/BCA
- Good academic record (7 GPA or 70% throughout)
- Good pH score
Trisys is hiring for the following roles:
1. Associate Developer
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code Design robust, scalable and secure features
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Must have strong knowledge about Core Java, Spring and Spring MVC framework, Spring Data, Spring Core, Hibernate
- Should be aware about the design patterns and be able to apply the knowledge
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate)
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
2. Junior DevOps Engineer
The Jr. DevOps Engineer will work as part of the Infrastructure Engineering team supporting various applications in the office. The Jr. DevOps Engineer responsibilities include but are not limited to: automation, build, package, dependency management, deployment, tools and monitoring, cloud computing and system topology design input.
- Utilizing development pipelines using Jenkins, Cloud Formation, Puppet or other tools as appropriate.
- Working with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes, or other technologies
- Scripting and automating system tasks to reduce manual repetitive work.
- Ensuring the appropriate transition of system changes into the production environments.
- Performing general technical troubleshooting assist development teams.
- Reporting issues/problems work to identify root cause of system related issues.
- Creating maintaining technical documentation including system diagrams operational procedures.
- Setting up necessary monitoring systems in place, for automatic notification
- Ensure defined SLAs for systems are met.
- Very good in Linux administration including installation and configuration of various software
- Very good hands-on experience in Jenkins or similar tools
- Working experience using various AWS components
- Hands-on experience with AWS cloud infrastructure provisioning, deployment, monitoring (ECS, RDS, ELB, EC2, Elasticache, Elasticsearch, S3, CloudWatch)
- Should have experience in Docker Containerization
- Working experience in Kubernetes
- Ability to develop infrastructure as code using Terraform
- Ability to script and automate using Python.
- Understanding of micro-services configuration and deployment of the same.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- A Software Testing Engineer is required to fully test the product or system to ensure it functions properly and meets the business needs. The job responsibilities include:
- Perform manual and automated Web and Mobile Application Testing.
- Testing all aspects of the product/system like function/component, system, performance, regression and service.
- Work with the development team to identify and capture test cases, ensure version management.
- Setting up of test environments, designing test plans, developing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases.
- Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to quality risk and report it to concerned people.
- Tracking and logging defects during execution.
- Reproduce customer problems in the local environment.
- Have a good understanding of the Software testing life cycle
- Should have knowledge in various test development and design methodologies.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Good working knowledge on Agile methodology and process.
- Sound interpersonal and team working skills.
- Must be attentive to detail, proactive, and flexible.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Good to have:
- Basic knowledge of SQL queries.
Note: Candidates willing to commit a minimum of 36 months need only apply.