About the Company:
GeekyAnts is a design and development studio that specializes in building solutions for web and mobile that drive innovation and transform industries and lives. They hold expertise in state-of-the-art technologies like React, React Native, Flutter, Angular, Vue, NodeJS, Python, Svelte and more.
GeekyAnts has worked with around 500+ clients all across the globe, delivering tailored solutions to a wide array of industries like Healthcare, Finance, Education, Banking, Gaming, Manufacturing, Real Estate and more. They are trusted tech partners of some of the world's top corporate giants and have helped small to mid-sized companies realize their vision and transform digitally. They are also the registered service supplier for Google LLC since 2017.
They provide services ranging from Web & Mobile Development, UI/UX design, Business Analysis, Product Management, DevOps, QA, API Development, Delivery & Support and more.
In addition to that, GeekyAnts is the brains behind React Native's most famous UI library; NativeBase (15000+ GitHub Stars), BuilderX, Vue Native, Flutter Starter, API beats and hold numerous other Open Source contributions to their name. GeekyAnts has offices in India (Bangalore) and the UK (London).
- A design tool which writes React Native code for you. Desktop Mac app to replace your traditional UX design tools
- MarketPlace React Native
- Trusted React Native Apps & Components. One-stop React Native Marketplace
- StarpUI brings a bunch of modern Admin & Dashboard Themes built with AngularJS, Laravel and React.js
We are not just developers, but we are Geeks who believe that some of the most innovative products are created when we face new challenges and by experimenting with different concepts.
Come join us. Cheers!
- 2019/20 batch BE/ BTech (CS/IT)
- Good academic record
- Good pH score
- Requirement collection and business analysis.
- Implementation of company level sales strategies.
- Arranging discovery meetings with potential clients.
- Business pitch.
- Understanding and simplifying the business requirements by preparing the user flow diagrams and business requirement documents (BRD).
- Providing estimates and ballparks with the help of the technical team and design team.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Proposal preparation.
- Legal agreements - NDA, MSA, SoW.
- Project kick-off.
- Project business documentation.
- Handling the pre-sales vendor onboarding activities.
- Receiving feedback from clients.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Should be open to working in other timezones other than IST.
- Great written and verbal communication.
- Great technical skills and logical thinking.
- Ability to develop good relationships with potential clients.
- Proactive and positive attitude towards potential clients.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Excellent presentation and creativity skills.
- It is remote working (work from home) for now.
- Candidates willing to commit to a minimum of 24 months of full-time employment need only apply.