About referral program - Anyone who has an eLitmus account (do not have to be eLitmus employee) can refer their friends to this job. More details below . Also at time of applying if no friend referred you - you can leave it blank.
What this job offers / Why look at this job?
- We do not expect you to be translator where you are told what to do and you just translate that into code
- Create history/ change the world
- Did you know World's leading car rental companies like Aviz / Hertz had 100k+ cars with them and hundreds of programmers. It was just few weeks of effort which was needed for these companies to copy Uber's app and they had the cars anyways with them!! But the programmers who worked on mindset of translators failed to react
- Similarly Amazons revenue was a fraction of World large retail chains profits for many years !!
- Like in early 2000s Google had the search users and they built a great a company out of it. At eLitmus we have also have users , can you build incremental tools which can help eLitmus become cult ??
- All round exposure
- You will collaborate with founders to design, develop and deploy all stacks to power the company vision. You need to have a good aptitude, strong design/coding skills, and a zeal to work.
- You get to work on all aspects of development, starting from spec a feature, make designing of it, developing the feature, testing it and finally all the way to deploy it over AWS. (basically you can be one man army in future)
- You are encouraged to have a side project which leverages on database and traffic of eLitmus (will love to see one of them become as big as Facebook)
In 2019 we set out on journey of eLitmus 3.0. The ground work is done and we are now looking for our winning team.
All along we have been too busy building awesome products and ensuring all customer deliveries are nothing but excellent. We have been happy churning out great products and customers coming to us with word of mouth. This has ensured we have remained a small bunch of highly motivated people. But now we are looking at eLitmus being a tech company rather than a company enabled by tech. Looking for few mavericks to join the team to make it happen. The ones who Steve Jobs said "stay foolish and stay hungry". Remember its a handful of revolutionaries which changed the World with French Revolution.
The selection happens in Round 3. You can see the exact assigment and start preparing for it straight away.
- Round 1 - Elimination round
- A Test consisting of aptitude + coding challenge
- Round 2 - You can change the World
- the assignment details can be seen here: problem statement
- it will give you a sense on kind of exciting problems we solve in eLitmus
What we are looking for ?
- 2 - 5 years of experience
- Prior experiennce in web applications a must and preferably a Good knowledge about AWS or similar services.
- If you know Ruby On Rail - you go right infront in queue
- You should feel at home with a POSIX compliant OS (Linux/MacOS/Unix)
- You are high on logic and love mathematics, puzzles and brain teasers
- With all the above, you are still very well glued into what's happening in the world at large around you - you most definitely do not lack General Knowledge.
Anyone who has an eLitmus account can refer their friends to this job
- As a token of gratitude eLitmus will pay you a cash reward (paid to a bank account of an Indian resident post applicable tax deductions by eLitmus)
- ₹ 47,000 - per successful referral
- Referral shall be payable only if the successful candidate who is offered the job completes 6 calendar months of continuous employment with the company.
- The referred candidate should have entered your elitmus login mail id / eLitmus candidate Id under referral field