Girl Power Talk, in partnership with Blue Ocean Global Technology, proactively builds stellar reputations. We create and promote top digital assets that accelerate the growth of brand equity We provide the best comprehensive reputation management services, which often include search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing (SMM), and web development. When an individual or organization faces crisis, legal, or PR issues that reach the internet, we specialize in mitigating the impact of the defamatory content and repairing the negative reputation.
We empower young women (and men) with merit-based opportunities to grow and achieve their full potential. Our mission, in collaboration with our sister company Blue Ocean Global Technology, is to develop girls in India to become global leaders. We are relentlessly committed to education, gender equality, and integrating the strengths of specially-abled communities. We celebrate the diverse talents of each individual.
We strive to inspire people with persistence, empathy and confidence. A glance of which can be seen here
About Blue Ocean Global Technology:
We are a New York based digital transformation, online reputation, review management, and digital marketing agency. Blue Ocean Global Technology is a team of global professionals committed to learning, excellence, and helping our clients achieve the best results. We value our clients’ most precious asset – time. We are your creative thinkers, global educators, and technology partners. Most importantly, we are the people you can trust.
Read more: https://www.blueoceanglobaltech.com
- BE/BTech/MTech/BCA/ MCA 2021 batch
- Good academic record
- Good pH score
The selected candidates will be responsible for
- Planning and executing all of the digital marketing including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designing, building, and maintaining our social media presence.
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifying trends and insights and optimizing spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies.
- Planning, executing, and measuring experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborating with internal teams to create landing pages and optimizing the user experience.
- Utilizing the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch-points.
- Working on instrument conversion points and optimizing user funnels.
- Collaborating with agencies and other vendor partners globally.
- Evaluating emerging technologies and providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Receiving mentorship directly from CEO of Blue Ocean Global Technology, Sameer Somal based in the USA.
- Working on real-time client projects for our global clients.
- Training/mentoring analysts through on-the-job guidance as well as structured training sessions.
- A high level of professional maturity and a solid work ethic.
- An ability to fit in an entrepreneurial and highly demanding start-up work environment.
- Ability to earn the trust and respect of leaders and key team members across global departments.
- High proficiency in written and oral English communication.
- Strong interpersonal (soft) skills and desire to improve.
- Highly detail-oriented self-starter with an acute appreciation for accuracy and detail.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks with changing deadlines.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Able to work both with little supervision and closely with other valued team members. Rigorous expectations and consistent accountability at the individual and team level.
- Approachable attitude, willingness to have fun, and desire to build a happy work environment.
- Google Analytics
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Digital Marketing
- Google AdWords
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Email Marketing
- During the first 2 months training period you will be paid 10,000 -12,000 per month. Post successful completion you will be converted to FTE at above mentioned CTC.
- Candidates willing to commit for at least a period of 18 months tenure need only apply.