About the Company :
CodeHall Technologies provides software development services to international clients and startups and builds applications using open-source technologies. We work on a modern technology stack and deploy applications in the public cloud.
- BE/BTech (CS/EC/IT) from 2019 / 2020 batch
- Good pH score
- Good academic record
Currently, CodeHall is hiring for the following roles:
1. Backend Python Developer
Looking for a Backend Python Developer to join our team who has the following skills -
- Good understanding of the concepts: Python, RESTful Web services.
- Good understanding of Python Web frameworks: Django and Django REST framework
- Basic knowledge on ORM like SQL Alchemy or Django ORM
- Good knowledge in RDBMS like PostgreSQL, MySQL.
- Experience working on Celery and Redis
- Must be able to containerize applications and run them on Kubernetes cluster
- Hands-on with AWS and how to deploy/run Python applications in the Cloud
- Thorough understanding of DevOps principles and building code pipelines
- Good understanding on Linux OS
- Experience with Test-Driven Development
- Proficiency in version control tools like Git
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
Good to have:
- Good understanding of NoSQL databases like Cassandra, MongoDB.
- Basic knowledge of frontend development
2. Automation Engineer
On the Quality Engineering team, you will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Riak, Cassandra, Jenkins/DevOps, Selenium and write automation test suites for large scale systems. As an automation engineer, you play an important role in testing and releasing the software and managing the QA environment.
- Evaluate product functionality and create test strategies and automate test cases to assess product quality
- Architecting automation frameworks and applying automated tools to support the app and data flow testing
- Establish processes and tools set to maintain automation scripts and generate regular test reports.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers)
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Strong programming skills in Python
- Deep understanding of frameworks like Selenium, pytest
- Good understanding of SQL - must be comfortable writing SQL queries to fetch data
- Familiarity with big data systems like - Hadoop, Cassandra
- Must be comfortable working in a Linux environment
- Passion for quality, exceptional attention to detail
- Candidates willing to commit to 12 months of continued employment only need to apply.