₹ 4,00,000 - ₹ 5,00,000
8 Months to 2 Years
MetricStream is the market leader in enterprise Governance, Risk, Compliance (GRC) and Quality Management software, content, and consulting. MetricStream solutions and domain experts help companies thrive in today's increasingly mobile, social, global and complex business landscape. MetricStream enterprise solutions are used by leading corporations in diverse industries such as financial services, healthcare, pharmaceutical, medical device, high tech manufacturing, energy, manufacturing, food and beverages and automotive to manage their risk management programs, quality processes, regulatory and industry-mandated compliance and corporate governance initiatives.
MetricStream's product portfolio comprises of a comprehensive suite of applications based on the patent-pending Enterprise GRC Platform. The applications are designed to manage compliance with quality standards, industry regulations, risk programs and corporate policies.
• 8-24 Months experience
• 2017-2019 batch BE/BTech/MBA
• Good pH Score
• Good academic record
• Excellent communication skills and a result-oriented philosophy
• Time management and organizational skills
• Good in online search and research skill
• Good Knowledge in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Roles & Responsibility:
• Proactively supporting account managers in creating and tailoring demos
• Understanding the configuration aspects of the various modules and setup the modules
• Translating the functional requirements specific to customer into design.
• Setting up the environment with appropriate data which involves quite a bit of research, going through number of documents/internet and then coming up with a logical set that can be seeded in our environment.
• Preparing dashboards on real data, creating reports and demos on mocked up data based on client requirements.
• Specking out forms and workflows
• A thorough understanding of all products both from a functional and a technological standpoint
• To be able to understand client requirements and appropriately map them to existing products workflows else to be able to bridge the gaps by making suitable customizations wherever possible
• Be technology savvy
• Be pro-active
• Strong communication/interpersonal skills
• Critical attention to detail