About the Company :
HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world.
More than 50 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems while the software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile.
In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Thus extending the same spirit of innovation.
PS : HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- 2020 batch BTech(CS, IT/IS, Electronics,EEE,E&C, Electrical)
- Good academics (7 CGPA / 70% or above in 10/12/UG/PG)
- Good pH score
- Engage in product design working together with global professionals, to bring ideas/customer requirements into reality
- Implement and unit-test the design using programming languages such as C, C++ (and in some areas Java, or other emergent languages)
- Maintain good coding practice, documentation hygiene through demonstrated readable/understandable code/comments.
- Overall, professionally develop solutions/work products, through established software development practices prevalent in the Industry (such as AGILE/SAFE software development model)
- Interface/Interact with teams across departments/locations for realizing the work products, provide updates and ideate
- Help draw out the requirements for our products working together with Product Management teams. Perform technical research, monitoring current trends and changes in technology
- Be a part of Harman’s innovation journey in terms of generating new ideas for the products we work on, create invention disclosures and patents
- Perform tests on the realized implementations (Create test cases, test scripts and automate the tests on real hardware)
Key competencies :
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Good communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Change Orientation
- Results Driven
Compensation and Other Details:
- CTC - Rs. 6 Lpa (all fixed, does NOT include RSU, joining bonus, variable etc)
- BOND - None
- The post offered is applicable across all of the HARMAN divisions - Connected Car, Lifestyle and Professional.
- The successful applicant will work in one of these divisions.
Note : The drive date is tentative and may change. The same will be communicated to the candidates.