Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Visit us at https://www.accenture.com
- Course: B.E / B.Tech (all streams) and MCA students graduated in the academic year 2018 and 2019
- Degree Percentage: Aggregate of 65% or 6.5 CGPA and above (from first till eight semesters - i.e. all semesters)
- No active backlog at the time of application or joining Accenture
- Maximum 1 year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of highest degree)
- Should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport)
- Candidates from colleges where Accenture conducted on campus hiring during 2018 or 2019 will not be eligible for current hiring drive. Any such candidate processed can be withheld from the process and even from onboarding due to misrepresentation and participating in our process.
- Candidates who have attended this hiring process of Accenture in the past 6 months & have taken an assessment or Interview will not be eligible for this hiring.
- Developing, designing and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, they use their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
- Design, build, test, assemble, and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Aptitude to learn, Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
- Candidates to register on eLitmus shared link with their details, followed by Accenture shared registration link
- After reviewing candidate’s eligibility (based on registration), Accenture will release admit card containing information on event location, date of event and mandatory documents required for attending the drive.
- To participate in Accenture hiring process candidates need to carry following mandatory documents:
- (a) Admit card issued by Accenture
- (b) Original and relevant documents as specified in Accenture admit card.
Recruitment process on the day of hiring event will comprise of:
- Cognitive & Technical Assessment (candidates must mandatorily clear the assessment to be eligible for further process)
- Group Interview
Cognitive and Technical assessment guidelines:
- 90 questions to be attempted within 90 minutes
- No negative marking
- Each section has a section/ sub section cut off – for candidates to clear and be eligible for further process
Cognitive assessment (60 questions)
- Analytical Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Written Communication
Technical assessment (30 questions)
- Fundamentals of Programming
Accenture has not authorized any agency, company or individual to either collect money or arrive on any monetary arrangement in exchange for a job at Accenture. Accenture's criterion for hiring candidates is merit. Any agency, company or individual offering employment with Accenture in exchange for money is misrepresenting their relationship with Accenture, which has not authorized any such action. If you are approached by any entity or individuals who demand money or any other form of compensation in return for a job offer at Accenture – even if they present themselves as representatives or employees of Accenture – please send the details to Accenture Business Ethics Line https://businessethicsline.com/accenture
Please note, that unless a formal employment offer is provided to candidate specifically determining the terms of employment with Accenture, nothing contained in this notification or email or any identified processes for the purpose of candidate’s participation in the interview process shall be considered as an offer for employment by Accenture notwithstanding any contents or communications mentioned in process documents or links.
Please be further informed that existence of an offer or offering any employment to a candidate shall be subject to business needs within Accenture or client requirements; mere clearance of any processes related to campus hiring does not by itself create an offer of employment for the candidate.