About the Company :
SecPod is an endpoint security and systems management technology company. SecPod (Security Podium, incarnated as SecPod) was founded in the year 2008 with the goal to create a technology company that creates a ‘platform for managing and securing every connected endpoint system.
SecPod’s SanerNow platform and tools provide a paradigm shift in endpoint security and systems management. SanerNow simplifies endpoint security, increases IT and security effectiveness, and reduces IT management cost. Platform specific tools provide vulnerability scanning, patching, compliance, asset, endpoint, and threat management. SanerNow provides one dashboard with one agent to address multiple high value business use cases.
- 2019 batch B.Tech/B.E/MCA (CS/IT/IS)
- Good Academic record
- Good pH score
Job Description :
- Research of publicly known vulnerabilities from information collection to analysis and testing.
- Verify vulnerabilities by testing exploits and proof-of-concepts (PoC).
- Take part in research and development tasks on an individual as well as team basis.
- Responsible for performing research on publicly disclosed vulnerabilities and developing/testing tests based on research to detect different vulnerabilities.
- Passion towards information security.
- Good understanding of Operating System, Computer Networks
- Understanding of two or more of the following: C/C++, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby, SQL
- Experience with one or more of the following: Windows, Apple Mac OS X, Linux and Unix
- Good Knowledge of Web application security, network security, Windows security, Unix/Linux security.
- Understanding of different vulnerability types.
- Strong writing skills with ability to communicate clearly and efficiently.
- Experience with VMWare, VirtualBox etc.