About the company :
Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean provides very specific industries with very specific ERP, supply chain management, and customer experience solutions. In today’s fast-paced, highly competitive economy, organizations do not have time to waste forcing homegrown software, spreadsheets, and one-size-fits-all solutions to do things they were never designed to do. Aptean is on a mission to end those workarounds – with industry-specific solutions instead of generic software, expert support instead of making you go it alone, and a steady influx of new ideas instead of the status quo. That is why over 7,000 highly specialized organizations in more than 20 industries and 74 countries rely on Aptean to streamline their everyday operations.
Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean’s products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive for Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
- 2016 / 17 / 18 batch BE / BTech / MCA
- Good pH score
- Good academic record
- Provide technical assistance to customers on Aptean products via phone, email and/or remote access
- Perform advanced problem analysis and isolate problems of a complex level of difficulty
- Reproduce customer issues in house
- Publish articles in our in-house knowledgebase
- Able to learn a wide variety of technologies at a rapid pace
- Document customer problem information, recommendations, and resolution in a clear and concise manner using Incident tracking system
- Ensure adequate telephone ACD queue coverage
- Communicate appropriately and provide regular updates to customer and management
- Achieve and maintain targeted KPA’s such as number of cases closed or issues resolved, along with other established goals
- Along with the Technical Support Manager, set realistic personal training and product certification goals
- Leadership and Entrepreneurship (Excellence Orientation) Qualifications and Requirements Qualifications
Soft Skills required:
- An excellent customer service attitude and the ability to interact with customers in a professional manner are required
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and use judgment in handling customer calls and providing technical assistance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify major concerns from the field and relay those concerns to management in an appropriate manner
- Can do attitude with a strong will to lead by example
- Ability to follow directions and be self-motivated
- Technical Support Engineers will be required to work in shifts including Night Shift.
- For employees working in shifts, shift allowance, cab facility and free dining facilites will be provided.