About the company:
HARMAN is the world leader in Audio and Connectivity technologies and owns some of the premium brands such as JBL, AKG, HARMAN/KARDON to mention a few.
Chances are HARMAN and its innovative brands have already touched your life today. More than 80 percent of the world's luxury cars are equipped with our premium audio and infotainment systems. Your favourite music, movie or television show was likely recorded or broadcast with our equipment. Our products share the stage with talented performing artists from every genre, and we fill the world's premier sporting and entertainment venues with immersive sound and lighting technologies.
But HARMAN stands for more than just great sound. We help create great lifestyle experiences for today's connected generation. We make it possible for you to enjoy your favourite digital multimedia content at home, on the go and on the road. We keep you connected to the latest news and information, while keeping both hands on the wheel and both eyes on the road. We guide you safely to your destination with photorealistic 3D navigation, communications and driver assistance systems, and we’ll even calculate the most fuel-efficient route.
- 2017/18 batch BE/ B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – Circuit Branches ( CS,E&C, IT,EEE, etc )
- Good academic record
- 6+ months exp of microcontroller embedded software development or testing.
- 6+ months exp of C or other structured language.
- Experience developing and debugging software in a real-time, embedded, multiprocessor, multi-interface environment.
- Experienced working with vehicle networking (CAN, MOST, etc) is good to have.
The engineer will be responsible for developing production ready software following a defined software development process. The engineer must be capable of analyzing specifications, developing unit designs, developing unit test plans, integration test plans and verifying functionality. The engineer will be responsible for the end-to-end software development for an amplifier product(s).
- Working knowledge of software development tools (debugger’s, emulators, compilers, etc).
- Ability to read schematics and debug analog and digital hardware.
- Able to use oscilloscope and logic analyzer for troubleshooting.
- Working knowledge of software development processes.
- Working knowledge of embedded operating systems.
- Analyze customer and internal requirements and specifications and translates these into software designs.
- Analyze existing embedded software to add features, make modifications, fix bus, and/or port to different platforms.
- Tests software designs and code at the unit and system level to insure that all requirements are met and the highest software quality is achieved and that C1 coverage is achieved.
- Identifies product requirement or performance issues. Work with external teams as necessary to resolve issues in a timely manner.
Know more about Harman:
Harman's Smart Essentials (Orinoco) Infotainment Platform:
TATA ZEST Entertainment System Features in XT:
‘PRODUCT OF THE YEAR’ AWARD AT CNBC-TV18 OVERDRIVE AWARDS 2015
- This position is a contract to hire subject to satisfory performance
- During contract (6 months approximately), you will be working at HARMAN deputed through eLitmus.
- You will be taken through class room training and on job training on niche skills for initial 2 months
- Full time employment may be offered by HARMAN on successful completion of contract and compensation shall be based on performance in the preceding 6 months.
- The Candidate should be able to join immediately