What this job offers / Why look at this job?
- We do not expect you to be translator where you are told what to do and you just translate that into code
- Create history/ change the world
- Did you know World's leading car rental companies like Aviz / Hertz had 100k+ cars with them and hundreds of programmers. It was just few weeks of effort which was needed for these companies to copy Uber's app and they had the cars anyways with them!! But the programmers who worked on mindset of translators failed to react
- Similarly Amazons revenue was a fraction of World large retail chains profits for many years !!
- Like in early 2000s Google had the search users and they built a great a company out of it. At eLitmus we have also have users , can you build incremental tools which can help eLitmus become cult ??
- All round exposure
- You will collaborate with founders to design, develop and deploy all stacks to power the company vision. You need to have a good aptitude, strong design/coding skills, and a zeal to work.
- You get to work on all aspects of development, starting from spec a feature, make designing of it, developing the feature, testing it and finally all the way to deploy it over AWS. (basically you can be one man army in future)
In 2019 we set out on journey of eLitmus 3.0. The ground work is done and we are now looking for our winning team.
All along we have been too busy building awesome products and ensuring all customer deliveries are nothing but excellent. We have been happy churning out great products and customers coming to us with word of mouth. This has ensured we have remained a small bunch of highly motivated people. But now we are looking at eLitmus being a tech company rather than a company enabled by tech. Looking for few mavericks to join the team to make it happen. The ones who Steve Jobs said "stay foolish and stay hungry". Remember its a handful of revolutionaries which changed the World with French Revolution.
You can see our blogs here.
- 2021 Batch - B.E / B.Tech (CS/IT)
- Good pH score
- You will be asked to crack a hands-on coding assignment in one of the rounds
What we are looking for ?
Our selection process is extremely rigorous, but some traits which can get you into the eLitmus technology team are:
- You should have explored things outside your curriculum
- You should be familiar with web technologies.
- You should feel at home with a POSIX compliant OS (Linux/macOS/Unix)
- You are high on logic and love mathematics, puzzles, and brain teasers
- With all the above, you are still very well glued into what's happening in the world at large around you - you most definitely do not lack General Knowledge. It is sort of depressing for us that in one of our previous events, most people thought that the current CEO of Infosys is Mr. Narayan Murthy!
- Due to the ongoing pandemic, the work would be remote in the beginning and would be converted to in-premise once the company decides to do so.
- Gross Stipend during the prohibition period would be: ₹ 20,000 (₹ 18,200 + ₹ 1800 food allowance)
- The CTC after prohibition for full-time employment would be 7 LPA.
- eLitmus spends considerable effort in training new interns/ employees through direct mentoring by senior folks.
- Only candidates willing to commit for a minimum period of 24 months tenure post commencement of full-time employment need apply.