About the Company:
Appnomic helps digital enterprises become self healing. Our autonomic operations software predicts and prevents problems before they happen - ability beyond present day AI-assisted APM / monitoring tools. Appnomic’ s patented cognitive capabilities include predictive anomaly detection, anomaly linked healing triggers and unified causation that navigates the linkages between digital journeys, transactions, Applications and IT Infrastructure.
At Appnomic, you will get to work in large, exciting and emerging area of AIOps, and learn the skills on AI/ML and processing of high volume data streams.
- 2018 / 2019 BE / BTech(CS/IT/IS)
- Solid command/Experience in Core Java
- Good pH score
- Good academic record
- Must-have: Knowledge of Java required – Core Java – Intermediate Level
- Must-have: Knowledge of shell scripting and navigation around Linux systems
- Must-have: Understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms required.
- Must-have: Knowledge of SQL databases
- Good-to-have: Knowledge of NoSQL databases (Cassandra, Elasticsearch)
- Good-to-have: Experience with any functional language like Clojure/Scala/Haskell/Groovy is a plus.
- Very-Good-to-have: Candidates who have contributed to open source project (e.g github/bitbucket) are preferred.
PS: We love the high energy and enthusiastic engineers who would be keen to learn and contribute. Period!
Note: All the applications for above job profile will be processed through eLitmus only and no profiles will be directly entertained by Appnomic.