About the Company :
Nirvana Solutions is a New York based financial software company that provides real-time portfolio management solutions to hedge funds, prime brokers, and fund administrators. Our Development center is based in Gurugram.
Nirvana™ is the hedge fund industry’s first portfolio management system built around the Financial Information Exchange (FIX) protocol. Nirvana's unique ability to dynamically accept FIX messages, combined with the aggregation of multi-prime data, ensures true real-time views of critical measures such as P&L and Risk. Nirvana™ also includes a full suite of on-demand and historical reporting for enhanced transparency and risk management.
- 2019 Batch
- B.Tech (CS, IT, EC) / BE / MCA /M Tech (or equivalent degree)
- Good pH score
- Good academics
Job Descriptions :
The job promises a challenging close knit working environment with the opportunity to learn and take ownership of a state of the art application. Only dedicated individuals who are willing to go "beyond the call of duty" and are willing to work through any challenges need apply.
Desired Skills :
- Hands on experience on any of the programming languages - C/C++/JAVA/C#. Strong coding/programming/design skills. Comfortable with OOPS principles
- Interest in exploring new technologies/frameworks and have shown it in projects. It could be via any means. Some of these are given below but not limited to…
○ Have public coding profile (e.g. Github) showcasing some of the previous work done.
○ Contributed in some open source projects.
○ Worked on some interesting projects in leisure time.
○ Active contributor in coding communities (e.g. –Stack Overflow)
○ Participated in some coding competitions and won accolades.
○ Active participant on some of the coding challenge websites like –HackerEarth, Codechef, TopCoder etc.
- Knowledge about stock markets and interest in financial domain will be added advantage. NCFM certifications or CFA level 1 might be a good add on.
Other Important Skills
- Self driven, motivated with excellent communication skills.
- Initiative in implementing new frameworks/technologies to solve challenging technical problems
- Excellent problem solving capabilities; associated with skills and caliber to convert them into action and technical implementation.
- Ability to think beyond obvious, capability of asking smart questions during requirement and design phase, resulting in extensible and better quality product.
- Excellent team player gives more importance to team achievements than individual.
Primary Responsibilities :
- R&D of new technologies/frameworks based on requirement.
- Working with the product and business teams and creating optimized technical solutions
- Developing new modules and bug fixing on existing modules and documentation.
- Create automation tools compatible with our flagship product Nirvana.
- Unit testing/test automation of developed modules.
- Assume additional responsibilities as assigned.
Why “Nirvana” :
- Work on latest technologies
- Opportunity to become a subject matter expert by way of certifications and relevant assignments
- Get early opportunity to take product ownership for fast paced growth
- Latest software engineering practices.
- Opportunity to directly work with top leadership and be recognized for the good work.
- Take initiative to implement new technology/framework/processes in order to delight our clients with wonderful product.
- Exposure to finance domain (capital/security markets) is one of our distinctive advantage.
- Conducive working environment with several employee benefits.
- Friendly Culture
- 5 Days Working
- Stipend offered during probation period (6 months) - 22,000/- per month
- Starting package after successful completion of probation - 5 lacs per annum
- Candidates willing to commit to a minimum of 12 months of full-time employment need only apply.
- Candidates who can join immediately need only apply.