About the Company:
Airtel is India’s most complex and vast data science challenge. Airtel generates 100’s of trillions of records from customer purchases, phone calls, network logs, apps, IoT devices, locations and more.
The Intelligence team combines data science, data intelligence, and data infrastructure. The digital intelligence team works across the company to process high volumes of data, create micro-targeting marketing campaigns, improve personalization and optimization, ensure revenue, and generate reporting and analytics. The platform triggers insights from activities of 400+ million customers.
- BE/ BTech/ MTech(CS/IT/ECE)-2019 batch
- Good academics
- Good pH score
- Design, develop, code, test, debug and document applications using Abinitio and other supporting tools to satisfy requirements of user areas
- Build and unit test against specifications
- Research and evaluate alternative solutions and make recommendations
- Responsible for on-time delivery of high-quality code
- System test planning and system test execution
- Support QA phase by resolving defects assigned to the development team
- Identify efficiencies and ways to improve design and development processes
- Works with other team members, including DBA's, Technical Architects, QA, and Business Analysts
- Ensure that solutions are not one-offs, but can be leveraged across the organization