We are eLitmus - a household name and legend in India in our domain. A company that has changed the lives of more than 500k techies, in over 21 countries, over the last 7 years. Our website (www.elitmus.com) serves more than 8 million pages every month. Our PAC Labs (www.paclabs.com) division serves 1+ million tests in English, Mandarin, Japanese and Spanish and CodeLitmus platform tests the chops of great programmers.
We recently set up an eLitmus Projects division to execute software projects on behalf of our customer which is the industry’s only 100% software-based, end-to-end, Cloud Native Network Software Provider.
- 2013-2016 batch BE / BTech / MCA
- Lead architecture and development of complex projects. Mentor enthusiastic team of
- Design, develop, debug, and modify components of software applications and tools based on an understanding of business requirements
- Contribute to adoption of cloud & cloud-based technologies and good design practices, while finding opportunities to simplify and scale
- Prototype creative solutions quickly by developing minimum viable products and work with seniors and peers in crafting and implementing the technical vision of the team for our new initiatives.
- Resolve problems and roadblocks as they occur with peers and help unblock junior members of the team. Follow through on details and drive issues to closure.
- Drive for continuous improvement in software and development process within an agile development team
- Own and deliver assigned sprint tasks and help drive the team forward.
- Communicate and work effectively with various internal and client stakeholders.
- 2-5 years experience in Java Development
- Experience using code versioning tools for e.g Git or others
- Ability to present complex technical information clearly and concisely
- Passionate hands on coder with strong fundamentals in data structures and algorithms
- Strong Experience in Java, XML, JSON, JUnit, SQL(RDBMS/NoSQL)