About the Company :
Join us in solving massive Cloud Challenges!
Innovation in the cloud is growing at break-neck speed. And enterprises world around are struggling to keep up! Would you want to help? Want to learn the fantastic field and take a shot at solving this challenging puzzle?
Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL, USA, CloudAccel is looking for creative minds who are not scared by large-scale challenges. Join the innovative and dynamic team at our Hyderabad center to build a different breed of platform! Want to hop on to an adventurous cloud journey?
Why join CloudAccel:
- Strengthen your understanding of Cloud foundations, distributed & highly available applications
- Design-Orchestrate networks, firewalls, storage, microservices, automate large application operations.
- Work alongside and learn from industry thought leaders on IT Infrastructure modernization, including IAAC, DevSecOps, CI-CD, FinOps.
Hop on for a fantastic journey into the cloud!
- 2020 / 21 batch BE / BTech / MTech (in any specialization)
- Great pH score
- Sound academic record
- Strong knowledge of Python / Java
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently or as part of the team
Key Skills: Python or Java
- Knowledge of any of the Clouds (AWS / Azure / GCP)
- Experience in Linux/Windows Administration
Job Description :
What you will do:
- Research new Cloud concepts, Resources, Apis, implement prototypes
- Implement tasks, modules, prototypes
- Conduct In-depth analysis, create designs and plans to convert prototypes into production-ready systems and services
- Help organizations modernize their infrastructure, building tools for DevOps, CI-CD, FinOps
- Assist and collaborate with the team in planning sprint tasks, tracking and reporting the status
- Ensures assigned work areas are delivered within set deadlines and required quality standards
- The company spends considerable effort on new employees through training and direct mentoring. Applicants need focus, commitment to handle the responsibilities. Applicants with alternate priorities such as pursuing Masters etc., within 18 months need not apply.
- Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Min. Commitment: 18 months
- There is a training period of 2 months
- Training period stipend: ₹ 30,000 per month