About the Company
Compro is a software services and product engineering company with a deep focus in the following areas:
- Learning products and platforms
- Learning management systems
- Enterprise applications
- Salesforce.com implementations
- 2015-2017 batch BE/ BTech
- Excellent academics ( a minimum of 60% in 10th, 12th and Degree)
- pH score - candidates with relevant experience in frontend technologies will be considered without pH score also.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment.
- Hands-on coding, usually as part of collaborative teams. Leveraging the latest tools and techniques for building quality code.
- Ability to think through hard problems in a dynamic environment and develop solutions.
- Good understanding of Ruby
- Good knowledge and experience in working with Ruby on Rails
- Good knowledge of testing tools (Rspec, Capybara / Cucumber etc)
- Foundation knowledge of OOPs practices.
- Understanding of concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
- Good Understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. Git, etc)
Good to Have these Additional Skills:
- Experience in AngularJS/React or similar frameworks
- Exposure to writing Node.js applications (using frameworks like Express or similar).
- Familiar with persistence technologies like MySQL, NoSQL, Redis, etc.
- Familiarity with Test Driven development (TDD) / Behaviour Driven Development (BDD)
- Familiarity with continuous integration (Semaphore, AWS Code Build, etc)
- Familiar working with Agile Methodologies, such as Scrum etc
- Exposure to cloud based technologies like AWS (EC2, S3, etc.)
- Familiarity with development aiding tools (e.g. Bower, Bundler, Rake, etc)