Compro is a software services and product engineering company with a deep focus in the following areas:
- Learning products and platforms
- Learning management systems
- Enterprise applications
- Salesforce.com implementations
- 2018 batch BE/ BTech (CS / IT / Electronics branches)
- Excellent academics ( a minimum of 80% in 10th, 12th and minimum 70% in Degree)
- Good pH score
Primary responsibilities of the role include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Assist with coding, analysis, design, documentation etc. of new and existing software solutions
- Development of new software as required by the company
- Assist in building end-to-end solutions for our customers
- Perform other related duties as assigned
The candidate should have:
- Strong analytical skills with excellent problem solving abilities.
- Strong Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be a self-starter and a good team player with a high sense of ownership
The candidate must be willing to work against tough deadlines. A positive attitude, while maintaining the highest level of professionalism, is also necessary to meet the expectations of our corporate culture.