iQuanti a digital marketing and analytics company.
Founded in 2008, iQuanti focuses on driving client business through a sharp data focus and proven, proprietary, digital marketing tools and models, producing superior and predictable results. The company is on the forefront of digital innovation.
- B. E. / B Tech - 2018 Batch (CS / IT)
- Good Academics
- Good pH Score
- Develops software solutions by gathering information required, studying systems flow, data usage and work processes
- Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs and designing solutions to fix
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Write and execute unit tests for all components of application
- Participate in integrated test sessions of components and subsystems on Dev, UAT and Production servers
- Support other technical infrastructure (e.g. Repository, build system, testing system) under guidance from the Leads
- Performs More Consistently and work together with team to ensure project success
- Stay abreast of current trends and best practices in coding standards and cloud technologies
- Proficiency in any modern OOPs programming language like Python/Java/C++
- Knowledge of any SQL/NoSQL databases will be a plus
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Passion for ‘good’ development practices – Unit testing, TDD, BDD, modularity, Micro Services.
- Interest in working in a cloud-driven architecture
Salary: 4,00,000 fixed + 15% Variable