About the company:
Invendis is an M2M/IOT company Founded in 2007, by professionals with experience in Telemetry & Telematics industry. Strongly backed by investors with background of investing in technology companies, it has established a significant brand and customer base across the verticals and industry segments it operates in. Invendis products have been deployed in 18000+ remote sites across Asia, Africa & Europe.
Invendis solutions are centered on data gathering using embedded hardware solutions and telecom tower operations analytics to gain actionable insights.Invendis solutions are centered on data gathering using embedded hardware solutions and telecom tower operations analytics to gain actionable insights.
- BE/BTech 2016/17 batch (Electrical/Electronics branches preferred)
- Good academic record
- High pH score
- Plan site visit with the help of contact details shared
- Site survey for telecom/solar site remote monitoring system installation
- Remote Monitoring System and associated installation at sites
- Carryout testing of the sensors readings
- Provide technical direction or support to other installation teams during installation, start-up, testing, system commissioning, or performance monitoring.
- Create checklists for review or inspection of completed telecom/solar installation projects.
- Obtain sign off from the site in-charge
- Carryout the data verification and keep the sites under continuous monitoring
- Should be willing to travel inside or abroad
- Conducts work in both a field-type environment or in a professional office setting
- Physical working conditions may involve the travelling for site visits, physical connection and installation of Remote Monitoring System
- Basic electrical and electronics knowledge
- Proficient in English and Hindi
- Analytical and logical reasoning
- Problem solving and researching skills
- Time management and organizational skills