About the company:
Bidgely (which means “electricity” in Hindi) is working to solve one of the biggest challenges in energy: enabling utilities to meet their demand-side energy goals by fully engaging and satisfying their customers. We’re a highly energetic and innovative team that has developed ground-breaking analytics that can itemize home energy usage data to the appliance level without using any plug-level monitors. Now, we are setting out to deliver this technology to millions of households across the world and help save energy on a massive scale .
- BE / BTech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / MS - 2017 / 2018 batch
- Good pH Score
- Good Academic record
Bidgely is looking for extraordinary and dynamic Data Analysts to be part of its core team in Bangalore. You must be a highly analytical individual who enjoys working with data and can find interesting patterns & issues. Be part of a highly energetic and innovative team that believes nothing is impossible with some creativity and hard work.
- Analyse electricity consumption data and identify the various appliances & their consumption in a home.
- This is accomplished by analysing the unique fingerprint of the appliances and triangulating with usage, behaviour and weather patterns affecting the appliance usage.
- Understand data characteristics, prepare test data sets, design test scenarios, define metrics and evaluate the performance of different algorithms by validating with the ground truth.
- Monitor the quality of the results in production system by going through various reports and visually validating the results.
- Define rules to identify the erroneous results faster from large results set.
- Understand product requirements, data science research problems, implementation details and algorithms.
- Strive for excellence in data quality by looking beyond obvious scenarios and stated requirements.
- Deliver a high quality robust product in a fast paced start-up environment.
- Collaborate with data science team, engineering team and product management to elicit & understand their requirements and develop potential solutions.
- Present results graphically and succinctly and clearly to the key stake holders.
If selected you will be on an Internship for the first 6 months, post successful completion of the Internship period, your position will be converted to permanent employment above mentioned compensation.