About the Company:
bigbasket.com is India’s largest online food and grocery store. With over 18,000 products and over a 1000 brands in their catalogue.
Are you excited about the transformative power of e-commerce in changing the landscape of grocery retail in India? Do you enjoy working with cutting edge cloud computing technologies? Here is your opportunity to join the technical team at bigbasket.com, Bangalore’s first comprehensive online super market.
bigbasket.com is backed by industry veterans like Helion Venture, Ascent Capital & Zodius Capital.
- 2017/18 Batch BE / B.Tech (CS/IT)
- Good academics
- Good pH score
- To provide robust and sustainable solution to the bugs / issues in bigbasket.com applications and contribute towards scaling and performance
- Experience with SQL, RDBMS, data modeling and MySQL or Oracle
- Proficient in data structure and algorithms
- Experience with Linux
- Python development experience is must and understanding of Django framework is an added advantage
- Experience with Node JS development, WebServices, XML, REST interfaces, SaaS or e-commerce applications and cloud platforms is a great plus
- Must be able to work independently and enjoy working at a fast paced start-up environment
- This role requires working in shifts every once in a while. A sizable additional shift allowance will be provided