About the company:
Newton is an email management application for iOS, Android, Chrome OS and macOS developed by CloudMagic, Inc. The application is known for its searching capabilities, cross-platform abilities and user interface. It has been referred to as an email client better than Gmail's native app.
- 2018 Batch BE/BTech/MCA/ME/MTech/MS (CS/IT/IS)
- Good pH score
- Good academic record
Job description of Software Engineer :
- Great programming fundamentals
- Expert in C/C++ and JAVA
- Experience with RDBMS systems
- Ability to communicate directly with users when needed, especially when explaining technical details
- Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, sorting and search algorithms, compiler and parser development.
- Knowledge of Linux, contribution to open source projects (proven track record at Stack Overflow, GitHub etc) will have an edge over others.
- A passion for technology, no matter what type - web, mobile, front end UI, SaaS apps etc.
What you will be responsible for:
- You will translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- You will be responsible for building and maintaining high-performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation