Founded in 2006, Karthavya is a Broadcast technology company offering products and services focused towards newsroom automation, Playout Automation, media management and Archival. The Services division provides dedicated technology consulting and services in application design, product re- engineering and mobile application development.
- BE / BTech (all branches) from 2017 batch
- Good academics
- Good pH score
The candidate will work on the development and maintenance of Karthavya products and other software services.
- Develop features across multiple subsystems within our applications, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, coding, testing and deployment
- Understand how our applications operate, are structured, and how customers use them
- Provide engineering support (when necessary) to other teams who are responsible for deployment and help them with debugging issues (when needed)
- Participate with the engineering and operations teams to define plans for standardizing, scaling and enhancing our products and the services utilized to deploy/install/release those products
- Investigate, analyse and make recommendations to management regarding technology improvements, upgrades and modifications
Candidates seeking a solid technology foundation and are willing to commit to 18 months tenure may apply.