iQuanti a digital marketing and analytics company.
Founded in 2008, iQuanti focuses on driving client business through a sharp data focus and proven, proprietary, digital marketing tools and models, producing superior and predictable results. The company is on the forefront of digital innovation.
2018 batch BE/ BTech (Any branch / preferably NO CS/IT)
Good academics (minimum 60%)
Excellent pH score, especially in PS and Quantitative section
As a Link Management Analyst, you will manage and optimize link management campaigns addressing various off page aspects particularly link building and will work towards meeting client goals and objectives.
- Ensure that the off-page elements of the websites and internet properties under your influence are periodically monitored and maintained
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to suggest opportunities for carrying out link building activities
- Provide competitor backlink analysis and suggest recommendations for internal and external linking along with ensuring outreach execution
- Research and suggest relevant citations for link building
- Provide actionable white hat SEO techniques for link building and implement the same
- Create outreach email templates for link building/link clean up/disavow activity and outreach webmasters for desired outcome
- Coordinate with people from various dept. such as Technology, Products, PPC, Analytics etc. to ensure that the current task is completed with valid inputs from all concerned parties
- Ensure actionable insights/impact analysis are sent out with the monthly dashboards and also for other analysis that is run for the campaign
- Communication to the team and management on project progress, status, timelines and results through Mavenlink
- Understand & effectively employ tools such as – Google Webmaster Tools, ALPS, BrightEdge, Google Analytics, Omniture, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Buzzsumo etc.
- Build expertize in organizing data for analysis using Excel & PowerPoint (Performance Analysis, Client Dashboards, Monthly Plans etc.)
- Learn and adopt SEO frameworks for performance optimization.
- Stay abreast of current trends and best practices in SEO – algorithmic updates, new tools in the market, current trends that impact SEO performance etc.
Salary: 4,00,000 fixed + 15% Variable