Compro is a software services and product engineering company with a deep focus in the following areas:
- Learning products and platforms
- Learning management systems
- Enterprise applications
- Salesforce.com implementations
- 2017 batch BE/ BTech (CS / IT / Electronics branches)
- Excellent academics ( a minimum of 70% in 10th, 12th and Degree)
- Good pH score
Primary duties and responsibilities of the role include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Test, validate and verify project releases
- Create test cases and required test documentation for specified project requirements
- Accurately report and track defects throughout the testing cycle
- Good programming background/knowledge in any one of the core technologies like Java/.Net etc.
- Help define automated tests for functional/performance aspects using custom tools/testing software
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Candidate must have good communication and analytical/logical skills.
- Candidate must be committed to the quality assurance field.
- Candidate must be willing to work against tough deadlines and must be an excellent team player. A positive attitude, while maintaining the highest level of professionalism, is also necessary to meet the expectations of our corporate culture.