Coriolis Technologies is a full-stack software engineering company, specializing in the storage, security, virtualization and cloud verticals. Over the last 11 years, we have helped many software companies develop their ideas into products. We have also created technology solutions of our own, both commercial as well as open-source.
We work with early stage start-ups to rapidly prototype, elaborate and productize their core ideas. For SMBs and enterprises we offer an elastic team structure and an agile, cost-effective way of exploring new technology and market opportunities
- B.E, B.Tech, MCA
- Preferably from circuit branches (CS / IT / EE / E&C etc)
- Good academics
What we are looking for
- 2+ years development experience in the Java ecosystem.
- Good knowledge of J2EE and solid Java programming skills.
- Experience with object-oriented design methodology and familiarity with design patterns.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies to improve and scale the product.
- Knowledge and passion for solid software engineering practices, release processes and project life cycles.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written. Must be able to write clear functional specifications and design documents and engage with customers on technical discussions.
- Strong team player. Willingness to proactively interact with the team and achieve results in a dynamic environment.
Things that will give you an edge are
- Experience in security software domain
- Shell scripting.
- Agile software development experience
- Linux development experience
- Take from home technical test
- Interviews - technical , management and HR