About the company:
Citi Inc. is a global diversified Financial Services holding company. The Company provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a range of financial products and services. The Citi Decision Management team is a Global Community that objectively connects and analyses information, to create actionable intelligence for our business leaders in other words it is engaged in Analytics and Decision Sciences.
- 2015/16/17 Batch BE / BTech / ME / MTech / MBA / MCA / MSc (CS/IT/E&C/EEE/Mathematics)
- Good pH Score
- Good academic record
Responsible for providing relevant data, support project initiatives through data extraction, data manipulation and basic analytics. Assist the lead in building processes and presenting the analysis in a coherent manner.
- Data Extraction and Data Manipulation: Extracting data for the various data sources based on requirements.
- Data Analysis: Undertake the basic analysis to accomplish the project objective. Ability to Code, Test and Execute information systems projects.
- Presentation of results: Assist the Team-lead in presenting the results of analysis and should have penchant for numbers.
- Business Knowledge: Develop business context and knowledge.
- Teamwork: Work collaboratively with own immediate team.
- Communication: Work with the Team-lead to present project analysis to the business teams effectively
- Campaign Delivery: Run Existing SAS programs for recurring marketing offers and develop codes for new offers and deliver error free results in time bound manner.
- Accountability towards deliverables : Ensure error-free and timely execution of regular and adhoc deliverables
Event & Job location:
- Interviews will be held both in Bangalore and Chennai, though job location is Chennai for majority of positions. Bangalore positions ask for a niche skill set.
- Chennai interview date : 31 May
- Bangalore interview date : 1 June
No resumes will be entertained directly by Citi. All profiles will be processed by eLitmus only.