About the company :
Wooqer is pioneering “end user computing” with an easy-to-use, do-It- yourself cloud based toolset that enables faster,cheaper and smarter execution.
Wooqer makes non-technology common man a programmer! That helps balance enterprise governance needs with team needs to simplify day-to-day work.
Wooqer leads the space between the core systems for a business (dominated by software, hardware and services vendors) and consumer platforms (like Google, Facebook & others).
- B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT)/MCA - 2016 Batch.
- Candidate should have scored an aggregate of 60%(6 CGPA) & above in the latest degree.
- Good pH score.
- Good Communication Skills.
Job Description :
We are hiring fresh graduates to get fresh brains to our team. Following is what you would do on the job:
- An Associate SET is a technologist who focuses on software testing areas.
- Has programming knowledge to solve critical test automation, problems
- Expected to develop solid knowledge on software testing fundamentals to contribute in formal and exploratory functional as well usability testing.
In short, an Associate SET would be a Unified Tester.
Apply only if :
- You are available for immediate joining.
- You would like to work in a start-up culture, where you can exercise your freedom while being responsible for creating things rather than following processes.
Not receiving job updates in your mail? Subscribe here.
Already subscribed? Please check SPAM folder regularly and mark eLitmus mails as NOT SPAM to receive them directly in your inbox.