About the company:
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
- Degree: BE/BTech (Any stream) / MCA from 2016 batch - Full time courses only
- Eligibility score: Minimum 60% aggregate at BE/BTech or MCA level
- Exception for Maharashtra region universities: 55% and above at BE/BTech or MCA level
- Backlogs: No standing backlogs
- Gap year: Maximum 1 year gap in education
- Good pH score
- Should be an Indian Citizen or Bhutan or Nepal Citizen. Bhutan or Nepal nationals need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt ID Card. All other foreign nationals cannot apply for this position.
Additional Eligibility (for upcoming event):
- Should have completed their BE/ BTech/ MCA from a college mentioned in the College List
- 7th January - Bangalore
- 15th January - Bangalore
- 21st January - Bangalore
- 4th February - Delhi
- 8th February - Bangalore
- 18th February - Bangalore
- 25th February - Delhi
- 4th March - Pune
- Future event dates will be updated here as and when they are finalised
Note: You should be flexible in terms of joining location.