Eka is the global leader in providing Smart Commodity Management software solutions. Eka’s analytics-driven, end-to-end Commodity Management platform enables companies to efficiently and profitably meet the challenges of complex and volatile markets.
The company’s best-of-breed solutions manage commodity trading, enterprise risk, compliance, procurement, supply chain, operations, logistics, bulk handling, processing, and decision support. Eka partners with customers to accelerate growth, increase profitability, improve operational control, and manage risks and exposures.
Eka is a team of 315 staff with offices in the Americas, Asia, Australia, and EMEA, serving a rapidly growing global client base across multiple commodity segments.
- 2015 / 2016 batch BE/BTech
- Good academics
- Good pH score
- Design and development of Software components based on requirements and application features based on technical design
- Based on the functional specifications and the high level design, provides on-going support in terms of fixing of issues reported by clients as well as working on enhancements/change requests.
- Contribute to Software Estimation
- Create technical documents for the enhancements/change requests that are being developed.
- Perform root cause analysis and unit testing ensuring high quality of fixes
- Supporting clients across different geographies. (Willingness and flexibility to work as per client timings desirable.)
- Able to contribute towards the product stability by bringing new ideas and approach
- Good knowledge on review process and software development’s best practice